The ULTIMATE Pr90d Smooth Speech System - Self-Study and or Private Coaching Agreement
Please review this agreement. Please understand that it is does constitute a legal contractual agreement. The email header which includes your IP address and name is as legally binding as your signature.
This is an agreement between
Your Full Name:
The Start Speaking Training Center, LLC
Email to use to contact coach: [email protected]
Terminology: For self-study products, client shall interpret coaching sessions or related words to mean the guidance he/she receives from the audio, video or written content contained in the program.
Program Format and Fees
- Client receives: (See attached package details)
- The package investment: As agreed upon on your order form.
- If for any reasons Client decides that the program is not suitable for any reason Client shall understand that they shall not be due a refund unless otherwise specified on the website.
- When the client requests a refund the client shall have completed all worksheets available in the course.
- Please note, that all coaching packages are exempt from refunds.
For the Private Coaching Option:
- Client receives: (See attached package details)
- Before the first session, Client agrees to complete a detailed questionnaire, to be provided by Coach.
- All sessions will be done via Zoom.us and at mutually agreed times.
- During our time together, Coach may give Client homework assignments for Client to complete prior to the following session.
- The package commences on the payment date and ends after the number of agreed upon sessions have been fulfilled.
- The package investment: As agreed upon in our communication.
- Client authorizes Coach to make charges to credit per the above payment schedule.
All amounts are in US Dollars
- Client may choose to continue the relationship after the program specified period is over, at a preferential rate that will be agreed upon together with Coach.
- If for any reason Client chose to discontinue the relationship before having completed the package, the package shall not be refunded.
- If for any reasons Client decides that the program is not suitable for any reasons Client shall understand that they shall not be due a refund.
Coaching Ground Rules
- Program sessions may take place between 11AM and 8pm EST, Monday, Tuesday, Weds and Friday.
- There will be no refund or rescheduling for sessions missed by Client without prior notice.
- Client sets the agenda prior to and during each session via the information contained in the Speech Tracker Worksheet submitted before the meeting and questions asked during each meeting (Applies to Coaching only).
- After each session, Client records action steps and insights.
- Client agrees to complete all action steps that he/she has self-determined, before the next coaching session.
- If either Client or Coach needs to reschedule a session due to an unavoidable conflict or illness, each will give the other at least 24 hours’ notice prior to a session to reschedule (unless it is a true emergency).
- Both Client and Coach agree that some sessions may be recorded as a video recording. Recordings may only be used and accessed by Client and Coach, and will not be provided to other parties unless by written agreement.
- Information shared in coaching sessions is confidential and not shared outside the session unless mutually agreed upon, and documented in writing by Coach. The only exception to this procedure would be in a situation where Coach is required by law to make a disclosure, or where Coach has a good-faith belief that disclosure of information is necessary to comply with the law, to protect Coach's rights or property, to avoid harm to Coach, Client or anyone
else, or to respond to an emergency. In such situations, disclosure would be limited to essential information.
- It is understood that coaching sessions are not therapy sessions, or psychological counseling sessions, nor will any coaching sessions be a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. Furthermore, Client will not use any coaching sessions in place of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. Client will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, or family matters. Client understands that all decisions in these areas are exclusively his/hers, and Coach acknowledges that decisions and actions regarding them are Client's sole responsibility.
- Client further acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, and Client understands that Coach is neither an employment agent, financial analyst, mental health practitioner, business manager, legal advisor, licensed therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist nor medical doctor.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her physical, mental and emotional well-being during all coaching sessions, including choices and decisions made both during and after the sessions.
- Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. Client agrees to utilize coaching services with the full understanding that Coach and its employees and volunteers are in no way liable for the Client’s decisions, actions and outcomes. Client also agrees to hold Coach and its employees and volunteers free of all liability and responsibility for any adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of a specific referral, advice given or any actions taken while working with or as a direct result with Coach.
- Client understands that "coaching" is a professional-client relationship with a coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals, and to develop as well as carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals. Client acknowledges that deciding how to handle these goals, incorporate coaching into those goals, and implement these goals is exclusively his/her responsibility.
- Client promises that if he/she is currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that he/she has consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach, and that this person is aware of the decision to proceed with Coaching relationship.
- This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
- Client’s signature on this agreement or email accepting of this agreement indicates full understanding of, consent to and acceptance of the terms of this agreement. Client indicates his/her agreement by ticking I agree.